Good evening everyone! Thank you for tuning in to Gigi NoRez blog where you don’t get a resurrection no matter how many kills you get across the map.While I’ve been in lockdown my gears have been turning and I’ve been coming up with dangerous ideas that include…starting a Patreon for my personal writing.
Hear me out. I did a lot of writing pre-undergrad and I’ve participated in NaNoWriMo multiple times but I’ve never managed to finish a single manuscript. During the 2018 NNWM event I had a pretty good manuscript that I ended up not being able to finish but is still viable with a good story to be told.
The Patreon will have $1, $2, and $3 tiers and will be updated bi-weekly to monthly. I don’t want to overcharge people for something that takes a long time to get invested in. While I’m confident the story will be engaging, I can’t promise to be entertaining 24/7. Later on I’ll add a $5 tier along with more benefits for when I get closer to finishing the novel proper.
This will also be an +18 Patreon that won’t be available to minors. I write adult fiction and even this blog is adult-oriented and not meant for young eyes. As such you’ll be able to expect the usual R-rated content:
- Supernatural violence
- Uncomfortable themes like divorce and alcoholism
I originally intended for this to be supernatural erotica but there’s too much plot to go with the porn. And since I’m a descriptive broad I’ll file it under Urban Fantasy with smut thrown in here and there. Some smut will be relevant to the plot and others will just be me showcasing my love for sex scenes.
I’ve technically had my Patreon launched but never had anything officially put on it. I still have some reconfiguring to do, adjusting my username/nomme de plume, my tiers and what you’ll get from each tier, and so on.
Until I make the actual official announcement, here are some of my other writings you can read in the meantime:
- Eos: Mirror of Truth– A Final Fantasy 15 fanfiction that was meant to be an epic that had it’s own cosmology. Follows the main story and features: a long-lost goddess that needs prayers BADLY, an OC who shows up at a surprising pivotal time (it’s shameless isekai), and a surprising amount of sex/sexual tension. Rated M for Mature.
- Neon Bloodsplatters and Teacups– A John Wick fanfiction where he meets someone from his past and makes peace with his future. Rated M for Mature
- Son of the Witch– A Bayonetta, Persona 5, and Devil May Cry comedy where Bayonetta learns that she’s Joker’s long lost mother. Hilarity ensues. Rated OT(16+) for language and mentions of sex.
- Give Me Dopamine- A RWBY fanfiction following Winter and Qrow as she learns the harsh realities of life and he tries to avoid his feelings. Rated M for Mature
Yes, I write a lot of fanfiction. Unfortunately I haven’t finished any of it. I hear that’s common with a lot of people. If you’d like to leave a review and/or make suggestions that would help the plot move along, I’d be happy to hear it. I promised myself that I wouldn’t start any more fanfiction until I finish the ones I currently have.
In conclusion I’m starting a writing Patreon within a month and I’d be glad if any of you readers decided to follow it. I’ll even add a ko-fi link and Patreon button at the bottom of my blog posts from now on, just in case you change your mind later.